Daniel Fillit obtained his state diploma of physiotherapist in 1980 from the school of Montpellier.
Since 1988 Daniel has specialized in posturology with related training at organizations such as:
- The International Centre for Medical Education
- The International Society Vestibular Rehabilitation
- The Group for Research and Teaching in Manual Therapies
He has consulted in France, Istres in Provence until 2003, followed by Quebec until 2010.
Based in Tokyo last 5 years, he consults Paramédi-Tokyo Yoyogi center.
- Postural assessments and treatments (see information on posturology)
- Orthopractie, manual therapy
- Sensorimotor rehabilitation
- Lymphatic drainage
- Nutrition Tips